Tier 5 Visa for Temporary Workers
Updated on Saturday 18th February 2017
Rate this article 1 reviewsbased on
The Tier 5 visa allows any individual the entry to work in the United Kingdom with a few different conditions. If you are from one of the small numbers of states whose residents can come under the “Youth Mobility Scheme” you can obtain entry without a job offer. Our immigration solicitors in London can properly guide and legally assist you if you want to apply for Tier 5 visa in the UK. For a number of the other Tier 5 visa classes, you need to have a job offer from a licensed sponsor and also you need to pass a points-based evaluation.
Tier 5 visa categories in the UK
Here are the main types of Tier 5 visa for temporary workers in the UK:
• An international agreement is for individuals coming to the UK under contract to do the kind of work that is protected under universal regulation. This contains employees under the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) and related arrangements, employees of foreign governments and international organizations, and private servants in diplomatic families.
• Youth mobility scheme is for young people from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Monaco, and Taiwan who want to come and experience life in the UK;
• The government authorized exchange refers to people coming to the UK through accepted schemes who intend to share information, experience, and proper practice, and to feel and understand the UK's social and cultural life. This group will not be used to fill job positions or to bring unqualified labor to the UK;
• Charity workers refer to people coming to do unpaid work for a charity event in the UK. The work needs to be straight connected to the sponsor organization’s work.
• Religious worker is a category meant for people coming to the UK for preaching, pastoral or non-pastoral work, or work in a religious demand, like a monastery or church;
• Creative and sporting is a category for people who perform in the UK for up to 12 months as sportspeople, comedians or artists. Sportspeople must be globally recognized at the highest level in the chosen sport, and/or their job must make an important involvement to the growth and running of sport at the maximum level.
For all the significant Tier 5 visa categories, the immigration lawyers in London will offer proper help and legal advice, in order for you to obtain suitable results.
How long can you stay in the UK as a temporary worker
Every person can live in the UK for up to 12 or 24 months, depending on the scheme he’s applying for, or the time given on the certificate of funding plus 28 days, whichever is smaller. It is necessary to know that you can enter the United Kingdom up to 14 days before you start the job.
Please feel free to contact our team of immigration solicitors in London, in order to receive extra information and guidance regarding Tier 5 visa for temporary workers.