Assistance for Corporate Immigration
Updated on Tuesday 29th March 2016
Rate this article 2 reviewsbased on
Foreign citizens interested in corporate immigration in London, United Kingdom (UK) should be familiar with the legislative framework in this sense. The British authorities provide several immigration visas available for corporate individuals, which are awarded on a points based system. Persons who want to apply for a corporate immigration visa can receive assistance on this matter from our team of immigration solicitors in London, who can offer legal advice for various matters related to this subject.
Tier 1 investor visa in London, UK
One of the business visas available for individuals interested in the financial environment in UK is the Tier 1 investor visa, awarded for persons who want to invest in government bonds or in companies located in UK.
In order to apply for this type of visa, the investor has to fulfill several requirements:
• the businessman is willing to invest at least 2,000,000 pounds in a UK investment project;
• the person is a citizen of a country situated outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland;
• the age of the person is above 18 years old and his or her financial funds are kept in a regulated financial institution.
It is important to know that a person can apply for the entrepreneur visa with minimum 3 months prior to the arrival in UK and an official answer on the application can be obtained in 3 weeks; our immigration lawyers can provide you with more information on the application procedure.
Tier 2 intra-company transfer visa
Another type of business visa available for foreign citizens is the Tier 2 intra-company transfer visa, which can be obtained by persons who have received a job offer available in UK from their employer; this type of visa is available only for persons working in multinational companies who have set up a branch in UK.
It is important to know that a person can apply for this visa if he or she can meet the above mentioned criteria, as well as the following:
• the person is a foreign national of a country outside the EEA and Switzerland;
• the person has received a certificate of sponsorship;
• the individual is required to attest the fact that his or her savings have a minimum value of 945 pounds; the rule is no longer available if the employer can certify he can provide accommodation for the first month of employment.
The visa is available for long-term and short-term employment contracts; the minimum salary for the long-term applicants is established at 41,500 pounds, while the one for short-term applicants is of 24,800 pounds.
Tier 2 work visa in UK
Persons interested in receiving a corporate visa can also apply for a Tier 2 general visa, which is a work visa available for persons who have received a job offer in London, UK. It is necessary to be a citizen of a state outside EEA and Switzerland and it is required to receive a certificate of sponsorship.
Persons who are interested in obtaining a corporate visa in UK can receive legal assistance on this matter from our team of immigration solicitors in London.